AIM
VaderO7

DARE DARE

Excellent

Yet another excellent animation with an excellent message behind it. I hope that you will keep this up, I really enjoy watching these.

A Depiction of Muhammad A Depiction of Muhammad

I, personally, don't see a box floating

I see three diamonds conjoined oscillating back and forth as if sanding the surface of the screen. The glow is a cold glow, as opposed to the glow of heat. So friction must have no meaning with these diamonds. The black background must represent the emptiness one sees around these diamonds. When someone thinks of this image, they can only think of IT and nothing else, as if they are alienated from the rest of the world.

This is my opinion, and if you don't agree with it, then I don't really care, because I will not change.

raitendo responds:

don't ever change! let your freak flag fly!

Evangelion: CGD Footage Evangelion: CGD Footage

It looks excellent

I wish that you would have kept with it, I would have loved to have seen how the story turns out.

Faultline Faultline

Well done!!

This game is excellent! At the end, it had me wanting more.

ShroomHunter ShroomHunter

Cool music

The game was kind of lacking in the excitement department, but the music was rather catchy. Where did you get it?

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Decent

I liked the concept, but the gameplay was a little repetitive and the enemies blended with the clouds. The people who graded this as a 0 must not have known what they were doing in the game, because it wasn't THAT bad. Once your score gets into the 10 000 range, it's quite challenging.

-Afterburners- -Afterburners-

This is sick

Hey, have you ever tried listening to it at 3/4 speed? It is freaking awesome. If you made a song like that, it would be awesome. Much like every song you make.

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

This song is "prime"!

Would you be willing to let me use this as my title screen theme for my flash game? If so, that would be AWESOME!

-Thanks in advance!

Waterflame responds:

aslong as its non comercial then go ahead! if youre getting paid for it, contact me and well work it out ;) thanks!

it doesn't seem to have it it doesn't seem to have it

Very interesting

I thought that it was very original, but kind of strange. I liked it, but it had a certain characteristic to it that made me feel sick. lol

Overall, good.