AIM
VaderO7

Faultline Faultline

Well done!!

This game is excellent! At the end, it had me wanting more.

ShroomHunter ShroomHunter

Cool music

The game was kind of lacking in the excitement department, but the music was rather catchy. Where did you get it?

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Decent

I liked the concept, but the gameplay was a little repetitive and the enemies blended with the clouds. The people who graded this as a 0 must not have known what they were doing in the game, because it wasn't THAT bad. Once your score gets into the 10 000 range, it's quite challenging.

Pixel Wars V0.75 Pixel Wars V0.75

Some nice 8-bit music...

Nice game, too short though. I think that you should wait to post your flashes when their done, but that's just me. Anyway, a good style of music would probably have to either be from the original final fantasy or from fire emblem. Keep up the good work!

Raruto Dress Up Raruto Dress Up

Meh

It's a dress-up game. It has a funny costume in it, though. Still, dress-up game. Too boring for my taste.

123 GO BIKE 123 GO BIKE

Great game

It's just a little disorienting at times when turning.

1HourGame3 - Zombie 1HourGame3 - Zombie

Excellent, except for one thing

It is way better than I can do in a week.

oh and there is a little glitch, the health bar goes into the negetives and you still have the opportunity to gain points. just putting that out there for future reference. :)

Dzik Hunter 2008 Dzik Hunter 2008

One question...

What is a Dzik?

dzikhunters responds:

this means "hog" or " boar" in english...sorry not in english but in polish ;)

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Where'd the floor go?

That was great! I loved how well you captured the average gamers mind by placing traps at spots where you knew that we would step. Oh, and I loved level 7. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't made it, so I won't go any further. GREAT GAME! MAKE MORE!!!!

Flash Empires 2 Flash Empires 2

I found a bug!!

If you click on a tower before it dies, and keep it selected even after it is destroyed, yo can still sell it. Instead of selling for a tangible amount, it gives you NaN gold. (This means infinite, I assume) Just putting it out there. I love finding bugs. :)