AIM
VaderO7

DARE DARE

Excellent

Yet another excellent animation with an excellent message behind it. I hope that you will keep this up, I really enjoy watching these.

A Depiction of Muhammad A Depiction of Muhammad

I, personally, don't see a box floating

I see three diamonds conjoined oscillating back and forth as if sanding the surface of the screen. The glow is a cold glow, as opposed to the glow of heat. So friction must have no meaning with these diamonds. The black background must represent the emptiness one sees around these diamonds. When someone thinks of this image, they can only think of IT and nothing else, as if they are alienated from the rest of the world.

This is my opinion, and if you don't agree with it, then I don't really care, because I will not change.

raitendo responds:

don't ever change! let your freak flag fly!

Evangelion: CGD Footage Evangelion: CGD Footage

It looks excellent

I wish that you would have kept with it, I would have loved to have seen how the story turns out.

Racing Car Gallery Racing Car Gallery

Music is very easy to put in

It would be excellent with music from either Envy or ParagonX9 here on Newgrounds. try to find some flash tutorials on how to add music, it's pretty much a 2 step feature.

orkunculuk responds:

Thanks.I'll definitely look at it.

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

AHHH!

Grahh blah... BAHHHHHH!! Guhnn guhnn guhnn...BWAH!!

Are they supposed to be retarded?

Seven Eight Nine Seven Eight Nine

That was so horrible

I couldn't help but laugh at the end. Awesome flash.

Electroworld Electroworld

First flash??

What will your second be like, then??? That was awesome!

Sorcery Quest promo Sorcery Quest promo

Looks like a great game!

I think I'll try it out.

Chuck, Helen, And Munch Chuck, Helen, And Munch

I am sorry to say this, but...

It looked as crappy as the real thing. It brought back memories of my childhood. Though, not all good memories. One such memory was getting my foot stuck in the top of the ball pen...I was suspended upside down for a good 10 minutes before anyone noticed. What great supervision I had.

Mr. Blue Sky Mr. Blue Sky

Great song!

Quite catchy. At the end, I was like RUN DUDE, RUN!